[imp] having problem with editing en_US.po

Thad Marsh thad@marshtek.com
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:23:51 -0400

I created and edited the en_US files as per the faq: =
http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c5
=20
I first did this in the imp directory, as that is where I wanted to make =
changes.  It kicked back that an en_US did not exist in horde so I =
created one for the horde directory and ran make there.
=20
I edited the file to switch references to the "Trash" folder to become =
"Deleted Items" folder.=20
=20
Now when I click on "Empty Deleted Items" it asks: "Are you sure you =
wish to empty your trash folder?" instead of: "Are you sure you wish to =
empty your Deleted Items folder?"  I check the en_US.po and the edit =
appears to be correct.
=20
What am I missing?
=20