[imp] Login: mailbox downloads

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 13:42:38 +1200

Hey there :-) Well that's a very old version of Apache and i'd recomend changing
that for security and stability reasons.

I think you've missing a directive from Apache's httpd.conf. You'll need the
lines that tell it to use php as a module or cgi.

For php via CGI:
ScriptAlias /php4/ "c:/php4/"
Action application/x-httpd-php4 "/php4/php.exe"
AddType application/x-httpd-php4 .php .php3 .phtml .phps

For php as a module:
LoadModule php4_module c:/php4/php4apache.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .phtml .phps

I've started writting an Apache-PHP-Mysql-Horde howto...
http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/Apache-Mysql-Php-Horde/doc.php
It uses the latest versions of stuff and is still in a first draft kind of stage
but my help you out also.

- Mike :-)