[imp] cannot login to DB (mysql)

tombreit tombreit@gmx.de
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:46:03 +0200

Hello,

horde and imp is quiet new for me, and it won't work on my debian woody
(except horde 2.1 / turba 1.1 /imp3 3.1 / php4-pear-log = testing).

My Problem: I cannot login because of an database error (?). I try to login
with the authentification for my courier-imap, which is quiet diverent from
the authentification-stuff for the horde2-database.
Please help my out of this, i don't no anything about this php-stuff and
mysql...

That's what was logged by horde:
Sep 29 23:41:48 HORDE [emergency] [imp] DB Error: connect
failed:  [nativecode=Access denied for user: 'hordemgr@localhost' (Using
password: YES)] ** Array [on line 102 of "
/usr/share/horde2/lib/Prefs/sql.php"]

http://tombreit.kicks-ass.org/horde/test.php says that everything's ok, except:
# MCAL Support: No
# Mcrypt Support: No

even the php imap support test is responds with no errors (server="localhost")

I've choosen mysql as database, and the debian-configuration-dialog-box for
horde2 got a password for the database-user (hordemgr).