[imp] passwd

Steve Mansfield slm@getreal.co.uk
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:53:19 +0100

trying to get passwd-2.0 working with IMP, using RH7.1
I keep getting "Connection Refused" when trying to change a passwd. In
/etc/services it says :
"The poppassd used a port that is already assigned to another service.
We list the poppassd as an alias here. This should work for programmes
asking for this service. (Due to a bug in inetd the 3com-tsmux line is
disabled )"

I have tried uncommenting the line, also allowing localhost access to
poppassd through hosts.deny ( clutching at straws really ) but it don't
work.
I can't telnet to localhost 106 ( connection refused ).
Any ideas ?

Regards

Steve Mansfield

slm@getreal.co.uk