[imp] RELENG CVS branch and compose window

Rick Irvine irvine@purdue.edu
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:06:39 -0500 (EST)

I am running a bare bones RELENG_2 Horde and RELENG_3 Imp on a single machine,
with up to date RH 7.3 apache+php.

The only things I really changed out of the box were the single imap server
in imp's server file and where sessions get written to (diff. directory) in
php.ini.  No mysql, no turba, just right out of the box and pointed to an
imap server.  (Trying to remove all other variables.)

I am noticing a behavior where the compose window in imp will blank the data
forms and not go away when "Send Message' is clicked.  I have verified that
a message is not being sent out over the network, and no error message appears
in the log file nor in the window itself.

Has anyone else encountered this?  I will continue to test/diagnose as I can,
but would appreciate other peoples' help.

- Rick