[imp] using a theme

Dean Guenther guenther@wsu.edu
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:40:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I've been having trouble implementing an existing
"theme" for imp.

I have:

Tru64 5.1a
apache 2.0.36
php    4.2.2
PEAR   4.1
imp    3.1
horde  2.1
turba  1.1

I downloaded the "grey-theme.zip" and
followed its instructions for putting those php files into
the appropriate places in the horde/config and
horde/imp/config directories. But it doesn't change
anything.

I read the imp archives, and there are several threads about
implementing one of the several themes on the horde site.
>From reading those threads, I'm thinking it sounds like I
need to get horde and imp from CVS? I'm familiar with the
CVS idea, but I've never used it. And some threads talk
about using HEAD, but thats all new to me.

With what I have installed, should I be able to get the
grey-theme working on my installation of imp? -- Dean

--
Dean Guenther                   Internet: guenther@wsu.edu
Washington State University     AT&T:     509 335-0433