Fw: [imp] language problem again

Anthony Stanton anthony.stanton@es.easynet.net
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:38:29 +0200

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 11:26:56AM +0200, Thomas Jarosch wrote:
> > > I am having problem with language selection. I have installed imp3.1 and
> > > horde2.1, although the greek language is supported it doesn't change!
> > > I have recompiled po files, and I checked if gettext is supported and
> > > everything seems fine, but the language still doesn't change!
> > > Could anyone help me with that?
> > > What am I missing?
> >
> > If you're using apache, try stopping and starting the browser.
>
> I think you mean the "webserver". I had the same problem some
> minutes ago and restarting apache helped.

Doh, engage brain before fingers... sorry. What he said, restart the
webserver. This happens a lot, as I found out while developing a translated
module; it must cache the message catalogs.

--
Anthony Stanton                                     +34 91 789 46 00
Systems Administrator                     http://www.es.easynet.net/