[imp] pluggins

Tue, 1 Oct 2002 08:51:13 -0500

Quoting Steve Mansfield <slm@getreal.co.uk>:

> this IMP thing is great, playing around with the kronolith and mnemo
> addons, but i can't get them to display in the main INBOX icon bar. I

They should show in a menu bar at the bottom of the screen.  Make sure they
are set right in horde/config/registry.php, and that "show => true" for them.

You can add them to the top menu bar by adding their names to
imp/config/conf.php as I guess you tried to do?  This *may* also depend on
their settings in the above registry.php file.

> used passwd and that shows up fine, but to use the other 2 you have to
> go to the absolute URL and login. Also, how can i create a logout button
> on these other 2, as at the moment you either have to close the browser
> or reload another page,?

Once you get them in the menus, you should no longer need a logout button.
You *could* code a logout, but it is not supported, and really not needed
once you get the menus setup and working correctly.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!