[imp] Content-Location

Anthony Mayes imp_list@email.com
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:50:44 -0500

IMP 3.1
Horde 2.1

Any time we receive an email with Content-Base and Content-Location specified in
the body, IMP stops functioning.  When the user tries to use IMP, it acts
likes it?s logging you in but times out on the login screen.  IMP logs a message
to horde.log saying you successfully logged in and an IMAP process stays alive
until it times out on the imap server.  To remedy this problem, server admins
must find the letter in the users mailbox and delete it.  The user can not use
IMP until the email is removed from the mailbox.  This has rendered our
production implementation of IMP virtually unusable.  I also attempted to open
the email on our CVS (as of 10/01/2002 9:00am) IMP test server to no avail.  A
copy of the offending email is included below.  Thanks for any help you can
provide.

---
Anthony