[imp] Re: LDAP is mocking me

Brett Charbeneau brett@wrl.org
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 15:15:01 -0400 (EDT)

        Okay gang, I started my HORDE/IMP install all over again using
Oliver Schulze's excellent installation guide for RH 7.2 at:

        http://www.geocities.com/oliversl/imp/

        (FYI: I followed these excellent directions with Horde 2.1 and IMP
3.1 and it worked great!)

        Everything works, except I would very much like to use a global
address book with Turba - which is set up with MySql.
	Now, the sources.php file in

		horde/turba/config/

	intimated that a public addressbook should be set up with LDAP.
	Now, before I hose you all down with my continued LDAP ignorance,
am I barking up the right tree? The ultimate deal would be to have the "My
Addressbook" thang with sql (which now works) and a global addressbook of
some sort for my staff.
	Any guidance will be greatly appreciated!

Brett Charbeneau, Network Administrator         Tel: 757-259-7750
Williamsburg Regional Library                   FAX: 757-259-7798
7770 Croaker Road                               brett@wrl.org
Williamsburg, VA 23188-7064                     http://www.wrl.org