[imp] Courier IMAP & IMP/Horde CVS: Folder creation

Jamyn jshanley@wiretapped.us
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:59:12 -0500

Hi all,

I'm not sure what could be causing stuff lik this:

http://www.wiretapped.us/imp-folders.png

IMP seems to want to create folders occasionally, and nest them inside
other folders.  The machine is running a CVS version from a day or two
ago.  I have tried adjusting the names of the folders, etc - and I just
can't seem to get it to cooperate and not create new folders.  I wanted
it to use the 'Existing' inbox (the grey icon in the folder list), but it
seems to want to create another 'INBOX' .. etc.

I'm new to Horde/IMP, maybe I am doing something horribly wrong :(

System: Qmail, VPopmail 5.3.8, Horde CVS, IMP CVS, Courier IMAP v1.5.3,
and using Maildir's.  Thank you for any suggestions.

- Jamyn

# /horde/imp/config/servers.php

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'wiretapped.us',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'INBOX.',
    'namespace' => 'INBOX.',
    'maildomain' => 'wiretapped.us',
    'smtphost' => 'localhost',
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => '',
    'quota' => false);

# /horde/imp/config/prefs.php

$_prefs['drafts_folder'] = array(
    'value' => 'Drafts',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit');

$_prefs['sent_mail_folder'] = array(

//  For Exchange server uncomment the line below and delete the line above
//  'value' => 'Sent Items',
    'value' => 'Sent-Mail',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'implicit');

// trash folder
$_prefs['trash_folder'] = array(
// for Exchange, uncomment the entry below and remove the default value
entry
//  'value' => 'Deleted Items',
    'value' => 'Trash',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit');

--
"When you die - if you go somewhere where they ask you
a bunch of questions about your life and what you learned