[imp] Little new features

Federico Petronio petronio@agro.uba.ar
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 09:49:43 -0300

Hi all... I have been using IMP for a long time (since 2.0). I am
migrating to 3.1 now.

Have some questions about 3.1:

- Is it possible to add a sort criteria when browsing the "address book"
(sort by name, email, etc)?
- For some people (especially those whose natural language is not
English) the possibility to select the spell checker language just
before using it was excellent. In 3.1 I can't find that feature. As far
as I see, the check is done always in the default language. Is that
right? Is there a change to go back to the old way?

Thanks a lot...
--
					Federico Petronio
					petronio@agro.uba.ar

---
Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.