[imp] Warning Messages on logout

Mark Lucas mark@mlucas.net
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:21:04 +0100

Can you help?

I've jsut started to experiment with horde 2.0 / imp 3.0 on my intranet. Things
seem to be working fine except that every time I log out I get the following
warning messages:

Warning: Constant sid already defined in /home/httpd/mail/horde/lib/Prefs.php
on line 91

Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output
started at /home/httpd/mail/horde/lib/Prefs.php:91)
in /home/httpd/mail/horde/lib/Prefs.php on line 91

I also get a similar message when I log in if I check 'perform maintenance
operation on login' in the options.

What's going on. Things seem to be working fine apart from this.

        Mark

This message was sent from Stjohn's Church Intranet