[imp] Password Change

Dan Williamson dwilliamson@uesiglo21.edu.ar
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 17:18:19 -0300

Hi ....

I'm using the pop password change (port 106) with imp 3.1 under horde =
2.1.  It works flawlessly on 3 domains using the webmail server =
accessing three seperate imap machines. What I am trying to do is to log =
the user out automatically on a successful password change. The issue is =
when I try to use the header('Location:' <url>) routine to force the =
user to "login?reason=3Dlogout" I cannot. It is probably because there =
is already some output before the header is output. Has anyone a simple =
solution or resolution? I want to close down the user cleanly, saving =
preferences and killing the session as gracefully as possible. Any =
hints?

regards,

Dan Williamson