[imp] MIME and misc. weird encoding formats

Sameh Ghane sw@anthologeek.net
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 22:30:00 +0200

Hi,

Is there any reason why an email with
kind of code:
&lt;HEAD&gt;<br />^M
&lt;META CONTENT=&quot;text/html; charset=iso-8859-1&quot;
HTTP-EQUIV=Content-Type&gt;<br />^M

So that the HTML source appears clearly, which is not really usable.

Any idea why the various decoders don't handle this ?

Another topic, I have weird encodings, like this: