[imp] multipart/alternative msg doesn't display

Michal michal@michal.no-ip.com
Tue Oct 8 01:59:51 PDT 2002

I have problem with new CVS versions starting  last week (i guess Sep 30) to
display multipart/alternative messages.

All multipart/alternative display just header and in the place of body is
written text : 'There are no alternative parts that can be displayed inline.'
These are displayed in Outlook alright, though. Now I can't display even
messages what I could before a week.

I use all configurations files (like mime_drivers.php) with no changes from
.dist versions.

If there will be need I can bounce some of these messages.

Thanks a lot guys

Michal