[imp] CSS problems with horde CVS

Marcin Klimowski marcin@from.cx
Tue Oct 8 20:27:32 PDT 2002

I have recently upgraded my php and php-pear to the latest versions
from mdk 9.0
and suddenly my mozilla stopped displaying colors on horde generated
pages.

mozilla js console shows this error:

Error: The stylesheet
https://myhost-here.com/horde/css.php?theme=mozilla&app=imp&Horde=5306c48f3e33cdd9384e2c9c618bf49a
was not loaded because its MIME type, "text/html", is not "text/css".

i have checked all my files for syntax validity using 'php -l'
and they all are correct

exact versions of my php and php-pear are:

# rpm -q php php-pear
php-4.2.3-1mdk
php-pear-4.2.3-1mdk

does anyone know what could cause this behavior ?!

the second problem is the output from
horde/test.php
- it always returns sth like this:

# PEAR - Yes
# Recent PEAR - No
# This version of PEAR is not recent enough. See the Horde PEAR page
for details.

it doesn't matter if I install pear 4.1.0 from horde webpages, or the
MDK one.

has anybody any clue ?!

regds
--