[imp] Error when Adding to the Turba Addressbook

Drew J. Como dcomo@bascom.com
Tue Oct 8 21:42:32 PDT 2002

All,

Just recently a problem started when I was trying to
add addresses to my Turba addressbook.  When I click on
the 'Add' button to add a contact, the following error
is thrown:

Notice: Undefined index: socket in /usr/local/lib/php/DB/mysql.php on line
108

I know that mySQL is working just fine since I am able to
log into it with Horde's credentials and also signatures, last login's, etc.
are being saved just fine in the database.

What could be causing this error?

Thanks :-)

Drew J. Como             Phone: 631-434-6600
Systems Administrator      Fax: 631-434-7800
dcomo@bascom.com         Web: www.bascom.com
    Bascom Global Internet Services, Inc.