[imp] new feature for IMP?

Ying Xu yxu@advenix.com
Fri Oct 11 00:05:52 PDT 2002

I tried to develop a new feature / plug-in for IMP that will preview
a short html file for a message without actually opens the message
itself. The message has a special header contains a link pointing to
the html source. I need to parse out link from header, retrieve the
html file, modify the web front end to render the email list that
when user mouse over to the email subject, the html page will be
displayed, and then hide when mouse out. Is such a feature
achievable with IMP? If so, what parts / files do I need to modify?
Thanks very much for your input.

Ying