[imp] Login failure imp through horde concerning server_key

DjHyper dirk at okepc.nl
Thu Oct 10 12:10:43 PDT 2002

I have a problem logging in to imp.
I can login to horde using imap.
But when i login to imp it says that my login has expired,
and refuses me saying user or pass is incorrect.

the log says:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/horde/imp/login.php on line 114

Notice: Undefined variable: server_key in
/horde/imp/login.php on line 126

Notice: Undefined variable: server_key in
/horde/imp/login.php on line 127

Notice: Undefined variable: server_key in
/horde/imp/login.php on line 128

Notice: Undefined variable: server_key in
/horde/imp/login.php on line 129

Notice: Undefined variable: server_key in
/horde/imp/login.php on line 130

Notice: Undefined variable: server_key in
/horde/imp/login.php on line 131

Notice: Undefined variable: server_key in
/horde/imp/login.php on line 132

im using the latest cvs

Could you tell me what i have configured wrong?
I can use gollem turba mnemo kron etc just fine only email refuses to
work.

Greetings Dirk Jullens