[imp] Problem with the sorting ...

Yaroslav Shvets yar at nbi.com.ua
Thu Oct 10 17:08:59 PDT 2002

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Yaroslav Shvets wrote:

> >>:)
> >>i have clicked ...
> >>i think that is a bug in sort routine ...
> >>any ideas present ?
> >>
> >>With best regards,
> >>Yaroslav Shvets
> >>mailto:	yar at nbi.com.ua
> >>icq:	105666
> >>

> >The problem has defined. There is sorting by date if i clicks on
> >"sorting by date" AND IF I CLICKS ON "SORTING BY #".
> >imp 3.1
> >horde 2.1
> >php 4.2.3
> >Do anybody know what is that ?!!!
> >

> "Sorting by #" is sorting by arrival time, and "sorting by date" is
> sorting by sent time.

I have a #-sorting mailbox in IMP.
The content of the mailbox (i directly observes my mailbox from
unix-shell) differs from the "Sorting by #"-view.
But "Sorting by #"-view and "sorting by date"-view NO DIFFERS.
As far as I understand the order of letters at #-sorting should be the
following: 1, 2, 3, 4 ...
And I observes: 44, 2, 97, 6, 1 etc.
As far as I understand at sorting by arrival time i must observe:
1,2,3,4,5,6 ...
I can send screenshots via mail, if this problem interests anybody ...

With best regards,
Yaroslav Shvets
mailto:	yar at nbi.com.ua
icq:	105666