[imp] sent-mail folder

Johannes Harungguan runggu at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 08:58:04 PDT 2002

Hi,
I have the same problem with Dimi. When I use pine or IMP, I couldn't save my email to the sent-mail folder.
I already check the access-permission, and the configuration on imp/config/prefs.php. It is the same with the configration below (sent by Darci).
Somebody, please help me !
Johannes
 Darci Antônio Tartari <dtartari at portoriogrande.com.br> wrote:
Below you can see my configurantion on imp/config/prefs.pp and it is working
very well...

// sent mail folder
$_prefs['sent_mail_folder'] = array(
'value' => 'Sent-mail',
// For Exchange server uncomment the line below and delete the line above
// 'value' => 'Sent Items',
'locked' => false,
'shared' => true,
'type' => 'implicit'