[imp] Logout button on menu bar

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Fri Oct 11 23:08:59 PDT 2002

I added the logout item to turba by adding the follwing to
horde/turba/config/menu.php:

	$_menu[] = array(
		'url' =>        '/horde/imp/login.php?reason=logout',
		'text' =>       'Logout',
		'icon' =>       'logout.gif',
		'icon_path' =>  '/horde/graphics'
	);

I also edited the menu template so that the icon showed up where I wanted it..
but it seemed the easiest way to do things.

Liam