[imp] Default theme - reverting to standard despite my efforts to override.

Chris Hastie lists at oak-wood.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 18:42:24 PDT 2002

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote
>Zitat von Chris Hastie <lists at oak-wood.co.uk>:
>
>> Having just done a CVS update for the first time for 6 weeks or so I'm
>> finding I can't get the login screen to use the theme I want as a
>> default.
>>
>> In prefs.php I have this:
>>
>> // color theme
>> $_prefs['theme'] = array(
>>      'value' => 'mozilla',
>>      'locked' => false,
>
>> but my login screen is using the standard theme. Prior to the update it
>> used the mozilla theme. Have I missed something obvious here?
>
>Yes, setting 'locked' to true should do the trick.

It doesn't I'm afraid. But it does (as I would expect) prevent users
from changing their theme once logged in.

Want I want is for Mozilla to be the default and to be used for the
login screen, but I still want users to be able to change if they wish.
This used to work fine, but not anymore :(
--
Chris Hastie