[imp] Postfix and IMP and firewall

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra at cdcixis-na.com
Mon Oct 14 19:58:23 PDT 2002

OK, so just use port 80 instead, all else is the same.
Sounds like your horde config are wrong, because you
are now getting denied. You should test to see if you
can get connected, locally, to the machines imap and/or
pop (whaetever you use) port. 'telnet localhost 143' for
imap. Does your imp configs and horde config use imap
and localhost everywhere?

-mike