[imp] Bug install IMP !

Gaaaz gaaaz at teamgaaaz.com
Tue Oct 15 09:21:20 PDT 2002

Hi !

I'm French ;o)

I have install IMP 3.1, HORDE 2.1 and PEAR 4.1.0 on my web.

When i go to my imp >> http://www.TeamGaaaz.com/horde or http://www.TeamGaaaz.com/horde/imp i have a problem look :

Warning: Safe Mode: Cannot set environment variable 'LANG' - it's not in the allowed list in /home/opt3/local/apache/htdocs/sites/t/teamgaaaz.com/horde/lib/Lang.php on line 77

Warning: Safe Mode: Cannot set environment variable 'LANGUAGE' - it's not in the allowed list in /home/opt3/local/apache/htdocs/sites/t/teamgaaaz.com/horde/lib/Lang.php on line 78

Warning: Safe Mode: Cannot set environment variable 'LANG' - it's not in the allowed list in /home/opt3/local/apache/htdocs/sites/t/teamgaaaz.com/horde/lib/Lang.php on line 77

Warning: Safe Mode: Cannot set environment variable 'LANGUAGE' - it's not in the allowed list in /home/opt3/local/apache/htdocs/sites/t/teamgaaaz.com/horde/lib/Lang.php on line 78

Warning: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/opt3/local/apache/htdocs/sites/t/teamgaaaz.com/horde/lib/base.php on line 29

But the the TEST is OK and i see if i have a message when i test !

http://www.TeamGaaaz.com/horde/test.php

What the matter ?

Please help me

Thank you