[imp] Problems with emptying folders (HEAD) (was: Problems with NLS (prefs) and emptying folders (HEAD))

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl
Tue Oct 15 13:23:56 PDT 2002

Regarding HEAD:
After a clean install of Horde I managed to solve problem with the selection of
the  displaylanguage (I probably messed up some things), but the problem with
the emptying of a folder which has the focus, still exists. When you try this,
you get the errormessage: "Could not delete messages from [folder]. The server
said:". The same happens when clicking on the "Empty trash" button, in the menu,
so I think this maybe related. This error occurs after a cvs update of october
7th. A
similar error existed a while ago which was solved by Michael Slusarz at august
15th.

There are no PHP or Horde errors.
FYI: using: Apache_1.3.27/modssl, PHP-4.2.3, UW-IMAP-2002.RC7

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College