[imp] Edit Identities

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Oct 16 09:51:40 PDT 2002

Zitat von Ziaur Rahman <zrahman at partex.net>:

> Strange problem. When I add an Identity from the Options->Personal
> Information->Edit Identitites, the identity gets added properly, even I
> can
> use it in the compose window and see that the signature is changing. But,
> when I go back to edit the Identity, and choose the identity to edit, I
> see
> nothing displayed in the fields. To have a visual look please goto the
> following URLs:

> 2. http://mzrahman.com/snaps/snap-imp-ident-2.jpg

Didn't you see that little warning in the status bar? You have a javascript
error on this page. If you can't update your IMP to see if this is something
that already has been fixed, you'll have to find out yourself what this
error is and what is causing it. Or give us at least the error message.

Jan.