[imp] conf['prefs']['driver'] question

ragnar ragnar at home.is
Wed Oct 16 16:13:00 PDT 2002

Hello.

One problem.

If I allow the conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'sql'; in horde/config/horde.php to
be uncommented I cannot log in via imap. Regardless of the fact that the
database is there, and the other database directives are uncommented. When I
comment this directive I can log in alright and send/receive mail but with
warnings: Undefined index: driver in...

I've tried to comment out the database directives an put 'none', 'session'
or '' instead of 'sql' but without success. Only if this directive is
commented I can log in.

Any hints on this one?
Regards,
Ragnar.