[imp] Q: Problem report

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Oct 16 17:47:26 PDT 2002

Quoting Didi Rieder <adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at>:

> how can I provide a "problem report" link on the start/login page. I want
> to give my users the posibiltiy to send reports even if they are not
> logged in (e.g. when there is a problem with the imap login)
> With Horde 1.x / IMP 2.x this was possible....

What would people think of making problem reporting a mini registry app like
I just did for logout? Then we could honor its allow_guests setting, and
have it menu-configurable in the same way...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."