[imp] Problem with IMP drafts folder

Brent Jones brentj at servuhome.net
Sun Oct 20 00:53:53 PDT 2002

I too have the same problem. I was able to (temporarily) fix it by allowing PHP
to allocate massive amounts of RAM in the php.ini file. This fixed it, and I
also dont see the amount of RAM it claimed to need, with no slowdown.
I think I set the limit to like 8gigs, because at the time, it was trying to
allocate 6gigs or so.
But, as far as I can tell, no more then 300megs of RAM is in use on my server,
and 0 swap space used.

Also, I am ONLY able to reproduce this 'bug' on systems with 2 or more CPU's
and more then 1gig of RAM.
My single CPU boxes with 1gig of RAM do not have this problem, and my dual CPU
boxes with 768megs of RAM also do not. Only my dual-cpu machines with 1+gig of
ram.
Hope that helps.

Brent Jones
brentj at servuhome.net