[imp] widespread sending and attachment probs

Mat Harris mat.harris@genestate.com
Mon Oct 21 16:11:59 2002

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
i have had several imp setups recently (i work for a computer company) and
two of them have failed for no reason that I can see. I ususally use horde
2.0 and imp 3.0 on redhat 7.3 with all the standard versions and all works
fine (most of the time) but now I have tried using horde 2.1 and imp 3.1 it
has all gone tits up.

I thought I would save some time on group installs and make myself a
patchfile to create a default config so I am attaching that for your
information.

Basically, when anyone goes to attach an item to a new mail, you press
attach after selecting the location and it just refreshes the page (removing
anything you have typed). Then if you try to send it does the same again.

Please could someone look at my patchfile and tell me which changes I have
made which are causeing this or what changes need still to be made.

thanks guys.

btw i#m not a php guy - i do perl

--=20
Mat Harris			OpenGPG Public Key ID: C37D57D9
mat.harris@genestate.com	matthewh.genestate.com=09

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available