[imp] Where is the "options" button for imp?

Hans de Groot macron0@yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 16:20:57 2002

Hello,

I just upgraded from the old imp and horde (the versions as available in the
rpms on the ftp site) I guess horde 2.0 and imp 3.1 to the CVS version.

I had many problems getting things to run. but my biggest question now is
which config file should I edit to let my users see the "options" button again?
is this a horde/config option or do I set this per module?

The next question I have has to do with c-client and no seeing html only message
bodies.

so I downloaded c-client.tar.Z from the site the INSTALL doc mentions. but if I
untar it creates a directory called: imap-2002.RC8

I put it /usr/local/imap-2002.RC8

make lrh

and I did not know what to do next in that folder. The imap README says I should
install pop3 en imap deaons but I thought I did not need to do that, I just
needed the source for the php imap client right?
so I just wnet back t the php install dir.

make clean
./configure --with-imap=/usr/local/imap-2002.RC8

make
make install

I did not see any errors
but now my imp does not show any mesages at all.
It does know the number of messages.

So my question is can some one tell me what I should do with the downloaded
c-client file (compile? move files to s special location?). did I use the
correct version? coz I also saw RC7 and RC5 mentioned here. Help :-)

oh I use php 4.2.3.

I did "cvs co horde" "cvs co imp" (etc...) a few days ago.
now I am curious which version of imp and horde I have . because I also saw
something about horde 3.0 and imp 4.0

Thanx for your answers..

Regards

Hans de Groot