[imp] Login screen

Wed Oct 23 20:06:32 2002

Quoting Rene@vandam.cd:

> I want to make the Folder Prefix section on the logon screen hidden. Can
> anybody tell me how?

Edit horde/imp/config/conf.php, and change the setting.  Look for:

/ If we are not using the server list, should we allow users to
// select the mail server's folder prefix?
$conf['server']['change_folders'] = false;

Set it to false to hide it, true to display it.

> every time i go to my webmail, the username admin is already fill in. How can
> I disable this?

This is probably a browser issue.  May be a server issue, but certainly not
a Horde/IMP issue... It's been discussed on the mailing lists before, so
you might want to check the archives.  The following may be of help (or
may not).

http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c29

--
Eric Rostetter