[imp] config problem

Thad Marsh thad@marshtek.com
Thu Oct 24 00:47:10 2002

Ok went into servers.php switched to pop server and imp works fine.  Where do I look to understand why the imap config is not working???
-----Original Message-----
From: Thad Marsh
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 7:32 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] config problem

I have installed courier-imap on a redhat 7.3 server I have copied over all of the settings from a working imp server however when I try to logon on to the new server I get wrong username and password.  I have check all of the config files but cant seem to veryfy the cause any ideas on how I can find out what is missing.

In the test.php I am mising crypt and upload but didn't think those wold keep me from logging in for the first time?