[imp] compose windows does not close and subject misses spaces

Stathakopoulos Giorgos stathako@cti.gr
Thu Oct 24 06:50:09 2002

Hello again,

I've unchecked the option for "save in sent-mail folder" and the compose
window close as the mail gets sent.

I use courier imap and have 'folders'=>'INBOX.'.
Do I have to do something else?

I found that the problem with the subject appears when I use greek
characters (ISO8859-7) and the mail goes through qmail-scanner.

George