[imp] Customizing imp

eculp@encontacto.net eculp@encontacto.net
Thu Oct 24 14:16:35 2002

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

 | Zitat von eculp@encontacto.net:
 |
 | > I took a few minutes and wrote a short explaination with txt copies of
 | > the changes I have made and put it up at http://MonarchHost.com/share/
 |
 | Do you mind linking to this from horde.org?

No, I don't.  Hopefully, it will stimulate someone to share a more elegant
solution with us.:-)

 | > I hope this answers your questions and I look forward to and suggestions
 | > that you may have for improvement.  I would really like to see something
 | > like this in the horde framework.
 |
 | Clean patches are always welcome. I guess you know that. ;-)

I hope that I or someone else does in the near future.  Now that I am looking
at the mess that I have made creating vdomain look and feel on the fly, I will
hopefully make/take/have the time to clean it up and send some patches.  Right
now I don't even know where something like this might fit in.

Thanks,

ed