[imp] attach more question

Fri Oct 25 16:56:44 2002

Quoting dizma <dizma@mail.bg>:

> I test my IMP with IMAP server...it didn't show that some files have an
> attach?
> I've got all other stuffs...like unread e-mail...but no attach

Did you configure your installation to show attachments?  See your file
horde/imp/config/conf.php where it says something like:

// Should we display attachment information in the mailbox index? This
// is a performance hit, but may be okay on smaller installations.
$conf['mailbox']['show_attachments'] = false;

By default it is off, and must be changed to the value true to show them.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!