[imp] Configuring IMP

Al Sparks data345@yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 20:17:58 PST 2002

I'm trying to get imp to work.  I've got the web server working, and
php.  The php test page comes up fine, and it shows Gettext support,
IMAP support, MySQL support (though mysql isn't installed), and XML
support.  Php version is 4.2.3 (major 4.2, minor 3).  Apache server is
1.3.27.  The horde test page also shows IMP 3.1.  There is a link next
to that which allows me to "run IMP tests".  When I do, it sees the
imap server (running on another machine); returns how many messages I
have in my inbox, etc.  The imap server is running courier imap 1.3.9.
I'm using a Maildir directory structure (well of course I am it's
courier).

I have a lot working, but I still have some things to work on.  For
one thing, when I go to link http://newwebmail/horde/imp, I get a
directory listing.  When I go to http://newwebmail/horde/imp/index.php
I get a login page.  I type in my userid and password and pick the
server I want, and click "Log in".  It sends me to
   http://newwebmail /horde/imp/redirect.php
and I get a blank page.

I've been through the registry.php file, in the horde/config, quite a
few times.  Suggestions?
  === Al