[imp] demo site updated to current CVS ...

Feather Lacy feather-lacy@uiowa.edu
Fri Nov 1 20:24:41 PST 2002

When I visit: http://webmail.demo.hub.org/
and enter demo/demo

it goes to:
http://webmail.demo.hub.org/imp/login.php?url=%2Flogin.php

and then just waits and waits and waits...

I am very much looking forward to trying out the group address book feature.

Thanks,

>List:     imp
>Subject:  [imp] demo site updated to current CVS ...
>From:     "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
>Date:     2002-10-30 13:38:47
>[Download message RAW]
>
>Just did a major update of the demo site, and fixed several bugs that have
>been reported to me over the past little while (some of the conf files
>were out of sync) ...
>
>let me know if there are any problems with it ...

----
Feather Lacy
Project Leader - Special Projects
Campus Services - Information Technology Services
University of Iowa
319-335-5450
http://www.its.uiowa.edu/cs/sp/
mailto:Feather-Lacy@uiowa.edu