[imp] IMAP Username has _ appended

Gregor McCarthy listmail@ddsap.com
Mon Nov 4 08:28:09 2002

Thank you for the reply Jan :-)

> You probably have set the "vinfo" hook in conf.php.

I just checked my conf.php files (1 in Horde and 1 in IMP)
I couldn't find vinfo hook in horde\config\conf.php

I found vinfo hook in horde\imp\config\conf.php. The settings was/is

$conf['hooks']['vinfo'] = true;

It seems to me that I have to edit the horde\config\hooks.php file

Is that correct or am I way off track here ?

Regards
Gregor