[imp] problem with caldera and volution messaging server

Antonio antonio@gardacomputers.it
Mon Nov 4 14:45:55 2002

I have caldera volution messaging and after the last upgrade I have

the message that U can read when I try to read mail by web with imp. My
address is  <http://mail.gardacomputers.it/horde/imp>
http://mail.gardacomputers.it/horde/imp and  the message thet I receive
is:

Warning: Access denied for user: 'hordemgr@localhost' (Using password:
YES) in /home/httpd/phplib/db_mysql.inc on line 73

Warning: Access denied for user: 'hordemgr@localhost' (Using password:
YES) in /home/httpd/phplib/db_mysql.inc on line 73

Warning: Access denied for user: 'hordemgr@localhost' (Using password:
YES) in /home/httpd/phplib/db_mysql.inc on line 73

Error: IMP is using an insecure default database password

You need to change the password for the database user to something
secure.

The password must be changed in several places; the
horde/scripts/database/dbpasswd.sh script is useful for this purpose.
Please see the docs/SECURITY
<http://mail.gardacomputers.it/horde/imp/docs/SECURITY>  file for
details.

How can I reinstall horde and imp on a caldera open linux and

volution messenging server ?

Thanks

Antonio Dell'Aglio

 <mailto:antonio.de@libero.it> antonio.de@libero.it