[imp] Uninitialized string offset: 0 in ....../horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 170

Sean hotlists@meacher.com
Mon Nov 4 16:54:18 2002

One of our imp users was getting the following messages after logging in. I
had a look in the mailing lists archives and found replies to posts about
similar error messages which suggested reinstalling horde/imp.
What I actually found the problem to be was a file named .mailboxlist in the
users home directory.
Not completely sure what they did to create it but by deleting that file it
solved the problem.
Thought I'd pass on the info in case it helps anyone else. :o)

Sean.

Errors:
Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/home/customers/gongbong/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 170

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/customers/gongbong/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php:170) in
/usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 75