[imp] IMAP Username has _ appended FIXED !!! - NOT !!!

Gregor McCarthy listmail@ddsap.com
Mon Nov 4 19:41:34 2002

As expected, my 'fix' broke something else so I would not be using it.

I get messages about invalid address books etc.

Have a good day, I won't with this still to fix ... grumble, moan, whine,
pout ...