[imp] Restrict Webmail to 1 week of messages?

Tony Ankar ankar@e-rcm.com
Mon Nov 4 23:24:13 2002

Fellows -

Is there a quick fix for restricting IMP to only display the most recent
week of messages?  Or, possibly the most recent 100 messages?  Or, possibly
the last 3 days of messages?

It seems that IMP is performing slow for our system simply because we keep
all messages on the server.  Would restricting the number of messages viewed
through IMP Web mail increase/better the time to access e-mail via IMP?

Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated!  Thanks,

Tony Ankar
Risk Capital Management
ankar@e-rcm.com