[imp] IMP and POP3 support (fwd)

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Tue Nov 5 17:23:11 2002

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 09:20:22AM -0800, Andrew Morgan wrote:

> I'm resending this because I didn't get a response last week...  Jon, your
> thoughts on questions 1 and 2 below would be very appreciated!  :)

Yeah, it's been sitting in my inbox since then.  I'm over here in
Frankfurt at the International PHP Conference, and I don't have either
MySQL or PostgreSQL running on my laptop on which to test / evaluate
this code.

I'll try to have a look some time next week once I'm back home and
caught up with my "real" life.

--
Jon Parise (jon@horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)