[imp] upgrade problem with filter | Solved

Cedric Tardif sysadmin@destination.ca
Tue Nov 5 19:40:50 2002

Hi all,

I have solved my problem.

You have to unserialize the value and you got the array for what you need :)

Now i just have to create a script to update filter to the new format.

See ya all :)
Cedric