[imp] system / imp tuning

Michael Marziani michaelm@kw.com
Wed Nov 6 20:30:39 2002

The current stable version of php is 4.2.3.  I've heard of quite a few
improvements in that version over 4.1.2.  Could you provide more details
of how many users you serve/etc?  What kind of logging are you doing
within php.ini?  What php.ini did you use?  There are quite a few
performance-increasing things you can do within there.

-Michael

Michael D. Marziani
Sr. Systems Administrator
Keller Williams Realty Int'l