[imp] English and Spanish

Wed Nov 6 21:05:36 2002

Quoting Alberto Martín de los Santos de las Heras <alms@sgi.es>:

> 	Hello,
>
> 	I'm having problems with IMP and languages. Sometimes IMP appears in
> English when it is used with Netscape Communicator, although I've
> configured it to appear in Spanish. Internet Explorer and Netscape 7.0
> work perfectly well.

It should always respect the browser's preference over any (non-locked at
least) setting. So this may be the case.  Is you spanish setting a locked
preference?

If your php.ini file lists session.auto_start as on (On, 1, true, etc) then
try setting it off (set it to 0 instead of 1.  That is, use:

session.auto_start = 0

Session auto start can interfere with Horde's session management in some
cases and cause problems with things like languages not be set.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!