[imp] Configuring a subdomain for IMP

Wed Nov 6 21:11:16 2002

Quoting Andy80 - Infoportali <andy80@infoportali.it>:

> I've installed IMP on my Debian and works fine. I'd like to reach it from
> webmail.infoportali.it insted of www.infoportali.it/horde/imp

Cool.

> I've read the FAQ: http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c3

Wow!  Thanks!

> I've applied the settings to apache and modified my php files.
> As you can see from this site: webmail.infoportali.it now graphics has
> disappeared. It seems it cannot find the gifs and css.

Check your settings in horde/config/registry.php and in particular the
settings for Horde and IMP which specify webroot, fileroot, and icon.

> Can you help me?
>
> Do you want me to submit any of my horde's php files?

If you can't get it working, and no one can help, post the changes you
made to your web server configuration (aliases, documentroot, etc) and
your horde/imp entries from horde/config/registry.php.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!